|created 1/27/2013 - 3:58 pm by Chris Mangrum|
From the video description:
World-renowned educator and human rights activist Jim Garrow says that the source, man regarded as "one of America's foremost military heroes," told him that President Obama is using a new litmus test for "determining who will stay and who must go" among top-ranked military leaders. That test is whether they will fire on US citizens or not. Garrow says that his source made the disclosure in order to "sound the alarm" over the administration's plans.
Other stories that might interest you:
- Civilian legal belt-fed machine gun
- Maryland State Legislature hears arguments on gun control bill
- Why bother talking with world leaders when you could be on The View instead?
- Hot Problems
- If I wanted America to fail
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Follow the Ideology
- Ken Block tears up San Francisco
- Chuck Woolery on how to cut $1.5 trillion from the budget over 10 years
- 9/11 Tribute - Heaven
- Only cops should have guns