|created 2/3/2012 - 7:00 pm by Chris Mangrum|
When Representative Issa asks when Holder will start holding his team accountable for the mistakes made during Operation Fast and Furious, Holder busts out his attitude and says he's certainly going to crack down on those blasted whistleblowers! At HotAir:
Er, really? The ATF sent thousands of high-powered weapons across the border into the hands of the cartel, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds, including a US Border Patrol agent, and Holder is ready to act right now against the people informing Congress of what actually took place in Holder’s organization? Well, it is accountability of a sort, I suppose, but it’s more useful as a peek into Holder’s priorities.
Other stories that might interest you:
- Holder subpoenaed by Issa on Fast and Furious
- House drafts contempt citation to A.G. Eric Holder
- Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Follow the Ideology
- AG Holder caught in a lie
- House Committee Votes to Hold Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress!
- Attorney General Holder found to be in contempt of Congress
- Rep. Allen West calls for A.G. Holder's resignation over Fast & Furious
- Most transparent administration ever seals records of Border Patrol agent's murder by a walked gun
- Project Gunrunner - Fast and Furious investigation about to hit center stage
- Because the ATF Gunwalker scandal isn't really that bad, Dem's push Issa to investigate News Corp instead